Associate Membership Registration
Join POC as an Associate Member and reap the many benefits of connecting with hundreds of professional organizers across Canada. POC members are organizing professionals who specialize in residential and/or business management, time management consulting, human resources consulting, estate organizing and event planning. With 14 chapters from east to west, POC members are the recognized experts in their field.
What is an Associate Member?
An Associate Member is a profit or non-profit business entity that offer products or services to POC Regular Members. An Associate Member is primarily engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and/or sale of organizing-industry related equipment, supplies, services, and/or educational training directed to Professional Organizers or their clients. A business entity that offers professional organizing services cannot be an Associate Member unless it also offers products or services consistent with the definition of an Associate Member above.
An individual who also operates a business entity may join POC as both a Regular Member (the individual) and as an Associate Member (the business entity) as long as the criteria for each type of membership are met.
Benefits and Advantages of Associate Membership
- Congratulatory Announcement: Upon joining or renewal – a congratulatory announcement noting your membership will run in the POC Talk (our monthly e-newsletter distributed to over 700 POC and Associate Members)
- Annual Complimentary E-Blast: Once a year, your company will be featured in an e-blast to all POC members.
- Branding: Your company logo will be placed on each issue of the POC Talk and POC Post (subscribed to the general public, members and stakeholders) recognizing you as a POC Associate Member
- Website Presence: Your company bio, logo and link to your website will be on POC’s webpage
- Complimentary Subscription: You will be provided a subscription to the monthly POC Talk Newsletter
- Discounted Rates: Associate members are invited to attend the POC conference, join the expo or sponsor an event at member rates
- Networking with Professional Organizers: Associate Members are welcome to attend POC Chapter meetings at no charge, with the opportunity to build important business relationships with your target market
- Insurance: Associate Members can join the POC Business Insurance Program
- New in 2017! POC will post testimonials from members in POC Talk and on our website about your company products and/or services
- Complimentary Associate Membership with Sponsorship: A complimentary year of Associate Membership and all its benefits for conference sponsorships of $750 plus or to a POC-sponsored event.
Details, rates and the application form can be found by downloading the POC Associate Membership Kit. Questions? Please contact the Director of Development.