Virtual Holiday Party
Humans are social by nature. Did you know being around others lowers our stress hormone levels, helps us cope in healthy ways, gives us social support, and meaning? AND it’s FUN! So let’s do this! There’s a place at the table for every POC BC Lower Mainland member! 2021 is predicted to be a year of great growth, so come get to know your fellow local organizers better while enjoying good laughs, holiday merriment & the food you love!
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- RSVPs are mandatory so we can get your dinner to you.
- Dinner?? Yes! The silver lining behind not being able to meet in a restaurant environment is that A) there is no seating cap – every POC BCLM member is able to attend this event (yay!!) B) Want Mexican or Thai, but the restaurant serves Pacific Northwest? No problem. Skip the Dishes to the rescue!
- Please RSVP via this Google Form by noon on Tuesday, Dec. 15th in order to receive your $30 CAD to use at Skip the Dishes, which will be sent to you via the email you RSVP’d with.
- Place your dinner order to arrive at 6:30pm on Tuesday, December 15th.
- Don’t forget your tacky gift to exchange! Here’s the thing though, we don’t want you to leave your home to hunt one down if you don’t have something already. Digital entries will be accepted and encouraged this year – but beware: duplicate digital items will have to split their prize if they win.
- Dress as you would if we were meeting at an actual restaurant.
- Please see your POC TALK – Chapter Edition email for the Zoom link.
No charge and for POC BCLM members only