MEETING TIME ZONE: ET (EASTERN)
Geralin’s Grand Brand Plan
This 75-minute presentation is ideal for small business owners who want to learn how to start building a brand or, those who want to audit their current brand.
Topics covered include: attributes of iconic brands (logos, shapes, symbols, colors, characters, personality, innovation, lifestyle, and community) as well as common website mistakes made while branding.
Geralin Thomas of Metropolitan Organizing lives in Cary, North Carolina.
- She’s an instructor for the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals and offers both career coaching for professional organizers, and home organizing services with an emphasis on decluttering closets and creating clothing capsules.
- You may recognize Geralin from her work on the Emmy-nominated TV show, Hoarders, or some of the commercial work she’s done with national brands like: Glade, Lysol, and Office Depot.
- She’s the author of two books:
- From Hoarding to Hope: Understanding People Who Hoard and How to Help Them
- Decluttering Your Home: Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets
- Geralin created The Wardrobe Wisdom Workbook so that women could take the most accurate measurements, build better wardrobes, and create a personal, sustainable, and budget-friendly style.
- Geralin’s website, METROPOLITAN ORGANIZING has lots of free articles, checklists, and handouts for you to explore.
Before attending the webinar, attendees are encouraged to watch the “six pack” of videos as they are closely related to topics discussed during presentation.
Free for POC members, $10 for non-members
Held online through Zoom.
Please register by emailing email@example.com