ADHD and Organizing
This month we are featuring ADHD and Organizing with Carla Brown-John. Carla will explain ADHD and then look at what Organizers and ADHD Coaches have in common. Next the challenges of working with ADHD individuals and some helpful tips on how to support our clients.
- meet fellow organizers & build alliances
- make connections – invite a guest or contact, network, expand your business
- share organizing stories and resources
- learn about the exciting growth of the Professional Organizing Industry
- borrow a book from the POC BC LM library – check out our Facebook page to see what’s available. When you RSVP, let us know if there’s a particular book you’d like to borrow.
- have fun, laugh, make new friends!
- Doors Open at 6:15 pm.
- New member orientation from 6:15 to 6:30 pm.
- We begin each meeting with opportunities for both new and experienced members to mingle, network, grab refreshments and review our resource table.
- Feature presentation from 7:00 - 8:00 pm.
- Along with our featured presentation our meeting agenda includes chapter business, announcements, and resource sharing.
- Please respect that our meetings are scent free to provide the healthiest environment for those with allergies and sensitivities.
- Members can join the discussion on our Closed Facebook Page at: www.facebook.com/groups/POCBCLM/
FREE to all POC members, $20 (cash / cheque only) for guests
Burnaby Lakes Sports Complex West, 3677 Kensington Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z6
Leslie Todd, Membership Coordinator