Guest Speaker Regis Chapman will present on graphic/websites/web design
- How to interact with a graphic/web designer to effectively get a website and graphic design project done to your satisfaction.
- What to expect from a graphic/web designer and how to set expectations as well as how to tell a good one.
- What you should get from them when they are done with their work and how to hold them responsible.
- How to develop a Focus Matrix (with examples) and your Unique Value Proposition and why it’s so important for the design process as well as your business. HINT: Differentiation.
- Why Communications Design is important for your business. HINT: Differentiation
- How to be a good client.
- Why Good Communication is VERY MUCH a task of organization not technology.
We'll also take time to discuss the upcoming 2019 agendas and speakers. Hope you can join us.
Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend.
Members attend free-of-charge. Guests: $10.00
Quality Foods (Harewood), Top mezzanine level boardroom
867 Bruce Avenue, Nanaimo (lots of parking available)