Professional Organizing: Building Your Business, Building Your Brand, Building Your Niche
Are you considering a career in the Professional Organizing industry? Chances are, you’re incredibly passionate about organizing your home and/or office.
- How do you turn this passion into a business?
- How do you set yourself up for success?
- How do you face your fears of starting a business?
- What image do you want to create?
- Who do you want to work with?
- How do you narrow your focus and build upon your niche?
For our February Chapter meeting, we have invited a panel of 3 Organizers who are going to share their personal stories of growth with you. Each unique, each ever evolving.
- Randeep St. Jacques (Certified Bronze Level Konmari Consultant) – Clutterless Living
- Quincilia Siah – SOS My Space Professional Organizing Solutions
- Limor Freeman – Vancouver In The Box Packing Services Inc.
Please join us for an evening of support, sharing and networking!
- Doors Open at 6:15 pm.
- New member orientation from 6:15 to 6:30 pm.
- We begin each meeting with opportunities for both new and experienced members to mingle, network, grab refreshments and review our resource table.
- Feature presentation from 7:00 – 8:00 pm.
- Along with our featured presentation our meeting agenda includes chapter business, announcements, and resource sharing.
- Please respect that our meetings are scent free to provide the healthiest environment for those with allergies and sensitivities.
- Members can join the discussion on our Closed Facebook Page at: www.facebook.com/groups/POCBCLM/
POC Members - No Cost
Guests - $20.00 NOTE: Cash or Cheques accepted only.
Burnaby Lakes Sports Complex West, 3677 Kensington Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 4Z6
Leslie Todd – Membership Coordinator